I made a chocolate flourless cake in school the other day. (I seem to have not taken a picture of it.) I was an easy and quick recipe. Once again this recipe is in ounces and if you need me to convert it I can.
1lb Dark Chocolate
15oz butter (use unsalted)
18oz granulated sugar
10 whole eggs
- Melt chocolate and butter over a double broiler
- Stir sugar into melted chocolate, stir in eggs one at a time
- Place in paper lined cake pans, parchment paper on the bottom
- Bake in a waterbath for about an hour and a half
- Keep covered with foi for the first 45 minutes
- Chill overnight before unmolding
- sift powered sugar and garnish with raspberries.